Free, on-site inspection
For commercial property owners who are concerned about quality protection, spray foam roofing is a great option. Unlike conventional membrane systems, it simultaneously insulates and protects your building. The “closed-cell” structure also makes spray polyurethane foam roofs hold up well against water infiltration, storm damage, roof leaks and drips, and more.
With over 50 years of industry expertise, KCI Roofing combines high standards for excellence with use of top-performing products. The Conklin® roofing supplies we use have been trusted and tested nationwide for over 35 years. In fact, these leak-resistant and energy-efficient roofing products have been installed on more than 2 billion square feet. These products are used to offer full-scale spay foam roofing services, including spray foam roofing installation, spray foam roof repairs, spray foam roof recoating, and spray foam roof replacement.
Contact us today for a free, on-site inspection, and we will show how our Conklin® spray polyurethane roofing leak-proofs your commercial property and protects it long-term. All without the significant cost burdens of an expensive roof replacement.
What is so Great about Spray Foam Roofing?
For one thing, spray polyurethane foam roofing has a tremendous record of success. Its unique properties, cost-saving potential, and compact body are other factors.
Particularly, here are a few ways our spray foam roofing systems stand out:
- Spray foam used for commercial applications for 50+ years
- Expands 30x original form upon its application
- Known to last 30-50 years with proper maintenance
- Extremely tight-sealed and compact body for superior waterproofing
- Can be 15-30% less expensive to install and maintain over 30 years
- Greatly improves building’s energy efficiency
- Lightweight but exceptionally durable
- Tremendous ROI with long-term energy-saving power
One of the biggest advantages spray polyurethane foam roofing has over conventional roofing systems is its compactness. Its closed-cell structure is made up of approximately 1 million closed cells per square inch– in other words, it is very thick and dense.
Spray Foam Roofing Contractors in Augusta, GA and Surrounding Areas
SPF System Make-Up
- Thick spray polyurethane foam on roof substrate
- Base coat on top of spray foam insulation (embedding fabric is optional)
- Top coat of ENERGY STAR® certified, durable white roof coating
At KCI Roofing, we draw upon a proud legacy of three generations of quality service and trust. Our valued team members stand out for their knowledge, expertise, resourcefulness, and commitment to customer needs. You can expect to receive only the best workmanship and service from our experts, based on our 50+ years of industry reputation.
We will secure your commercial property assets with our Conklin® spray foam roofing, which can deliver the following benefits:
- Great insulation with 6.5 R-value per square inch of thickness
- Extends your old commercial roof’s life for years to come
- Can be applied on almost any roof substrate without any old roof tear-off
- Completely seamless, fully adhered, and sound transmission-reducing
- White SPF roofing system with powerful 85% solar reflectivity
- Could produce up to 30-50% annual air conditioning cost savings
- Guards against leaks, drips, water absorption, and other damage-inducing issues
- Generates significant heat cost savings during colder periods
- Strong-performing urethane components for years of leak-free protection
- Can easily be recoated and repaired for extended lifetime
- Resists hurricane-force winds, severe storms, hail, and other straining climate conditions
- No lateral water movement within roof structure
In its five decades of experience, KCI Roofing has learned that spray polyurethane foam roofing is one of the most durable and best-performing roof systems on the market. We stand behind this roof system’s performance and our workmanship with a renewable, non-prorated guarantee on 100% of labor and material costs. This non-prorated warranty lasts for up to 18 years!
Great Return on Investment
The KCI Roofing Difference
- 50+ year track record
- Reputable roofing specialists
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Help you get fair settlement
- Exceptional customer service
- Quality workmanship
Spray polyurethane foam roofing makes for a strong return on investment due to its energy-saving potential. With our Conklin® spray foam roofing systems, building owners have recouped their costs for their new roof in as little as 5-7 years. It has been known to reduce heating and cooling costs by as much as tens of thousands of dollars over the course of many years.
In addition to its longevity, a Conklin® spray foam roof can give you substantial utility cost savings over the long term.
Get a Spray Foam Roof Estimate Today!
As part of our long-standing commitment to customer needs, we perform free, on-site roof inspections. We will respond to your request in a timely and efficient manner.
Give us a call today at (770) 464-0056 to take advantage of our comprehensive inspection. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you!