Across the United States, there are many industrial and commercial buildings with flat roof systems. It is no surprise as to why so many buildings have flat roofs for protection. For one, flat roofs do not have the design complexities of roofs with steeper slopes. As a result, they take up less space, which frees up more room for appliances such as HVAC units. Buildings with flat roofing also tend to use less energy because they have smaller amounts of interior space which they need to keep cool.
Like all commercial roofs, though, flat roof systems will have problems at some point. When your commercial flat roof encounters trouble, you can count on the professionals at KCI Roofing to handle your needs. Our dedicated team has over 50 years of experience in commercial roofing services, and they will work to repair your flat roof quickly and efficiently.
Commercial Roofing Services for Augusta, GA and Surrounding Areas
24/7 Emergency Repairs
KCI Roofing has proudly served business owners, corporations, property management firms, leasing companies, and more in Georgia for over five decades. Our capable professionals deal with the full scale of flat roofing problems, including:
- Flat roof leaks
- Flat roof drips
- Flat roof blistering
- Flat roof cracks
- Flat roof punctures
- Flat roof weathering and deterioration
- Premature wear-and-tear
- Alligator cracks on flat roofs
- Flat roof bubbling
- Ponding water and improper drainage
- Pooling water under flat roof membrane
- Flat roof storm damage
- Uplifted flat roof
Whether your flat roof requires small, localized repairs or more comprehensive roofing work, we can help. Call us today at (770) 464-0056 to take advantage of our no-cost, no-obligation professional roof inspection. You can depend on our 50 years of expertise to get the solutions you need.
Long-Performing Solutions for Flat Roof Problems
The KCI Roofing Difference
- 50+ year track record
- Reputable roofing specialists
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Help you get fair settlement
- Exceptional customer service
- Quality workmanship
At KCI Roofing, we are committed to handling our customers’ needs with the most cutting-edge solutions in the industry. That is why we have embraced the latest in roof repair technology: high-performance, energy-efficient roof coating systems. With a roof coating application, your flat roof will not only have its current problems taken care of, but future issues will kept at bay, as well.
For projects on which this approach is fitting and economical, we use Conklin® roofing products. As a roofing products manufacturer, Conklin® stands out in a crowded roofing industry for many reasons. But how does this relate to you? Well, here are a few benefits that a Conklin flat roof coating system can do for your building:
- Leading innovator in durable, lasting roof coating solutions since 1970s
- Over 2 billion square feet applied nationwide
- Delays need for expensive, time-consuming roof replacement
- Completely seamless, fully adhered, and superior waterproofing for lasting protection
- Extends your flat roof’s life potentially for more than two decades
- Exceptionally strong, durable, thick, and weather-resistant
- Holds up against powerful storms, hurricane-force winds, hail, fire, and more
- Expands and contracts easily with temperature fluctuations
- Backed by non-prorated guarantees on 100% of labor and material costs
- Can reflect 85% of sun’s rays for up to 15-30% annual utility cost savings
- ENERGY STAR® qualification and all associated benefits
- Easily applied without any need for building doors being closed
- Fewer upkeep and maintenance demands per year
- Reinforced building structure
In fact, our ENERGY STAR® certified Conklin® roofing products are so energy-efficient, they have been known to pay for themselves in 5-7 years! And some of the Conklin® roofing systems installed back in the 1970s are said to be still on the job today. You can count on this roofing product line’s 35+ years of excellence for your lasting protection needs.
Flat Roof Coating Services for Augusta, GA and Surrounding Areas
Our flat roof coating systems are easily applicable on many types of commercial flat roofs, including:
We do flat roof replacements, too!
- Hot-tar roofs
- Modified bitumen roofs
- EPDM rubber roofs
- TPO roofs
- BUR (Built-up roofing)
- Metal roofs
We have the manpower, tools, knowledge, and infrastructure to handle any size of industrial or commercial flat roofing. Call us today for a free roof inspection, and you will see what a difference it makes to deal with professionals from the start.