Free, on-site inspection
There are many reasons why a commercial roof should be routinely inspected. For one, a commercial roof is one of the biggest capital expenditures which can be made on a commercial property. It protects the building’s structure, occupants, and interior contents from harm. And the value of the commercial roof is also contingent upon how long the roof lasts for.
On top of these factors, a commercial roof tends to be one of the building components most open to litigation in commercial insurance claim settlements. Routine roof inspections will help keep all of these things in line. Not only will these inspections help keep unnecessary roof repair and replacement expenses at bay, but it will also establish a firm roof history supported by documentation. That will be invaluable in the case of any commercial property insurance case settlement.
Contact us today at (770) 464-0056, and we will arrange for a comprehensive, on-site evaluation of your commercial roof – without any obligation or any charge.
Commercial Roof Inspections for Augusta, GA and Surrounding Areas
At KCI Roofing, we pride ourselves upon our attentiveness to customer needs and convenience. For over 50 years, we have had the pleasure of serving customers throughout the Southeast. As part of our commercial roofing services, we perform no-cost professional roof inspections. Our trained professionals will visit your building location, carefully examine the entirety of your roof, take plenty of photos, and evaluate its condition.
KCI Roofing’s on-site inspection includes:
- Closely examining the condition of roofing materials
- Comprehensively evaluating any caps, ridges, and drip edges
- Carefully looking over water-draining equipment such as around gutters, downspouts, and drains
- Closely looking for any signs of movement
- Careful lookovers of specific roof features, such as metal roof flashings
Installed on 2+ billion square feet nationwide!
For best results, KCI Roofing recommends a commercial roof be inspected twice a year, in the spring and fall. To complement these roof inspections, we offer customized roof maintenance programs. We can handle a single property for you or an entire portfolio of building assets, as we have the infrastructure and resources available to handle larger-scale maintenance needs.
Commercial Roof Restoration Services Available
Should your roof needs repair work or you want to improve its performance, we perform commercial roof restoration services. The Conklin® products we use will leak-proof your building overhead, bolster it with another layer of protection, and shield it with a new, seamless, watertight membrane.
This newly-formed roof membrane can extend your roof’s life by another 20-30 years, and since it is ENERGY STAR® certified, it can save you 30-50% in annual air conditioning costs. We back these high-performance roof products with non-prorated warranties on 100% of labor and material costs.
Other benefits of Conklin® include:
The KCI Roofing Difference
- 50+ year track record
- Reputable roofing specialists
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Help you get fair settlement
- Exceptional customer service
- Quality workmanship
- Save up to 50% on avoided roof tear-off and replacement
- Trusted nationwide for 35+ years
- Water-proof and decay-proof for the long-term
- 85% reflectivity of the sun for superior utility cost savings
- Cool roof surface temperature by up to 80°
- Seamless, fully adhered, and watertight
- Reduce building’s carbon footprint and save money
- Hurricane-force wind resistance
- Holds up against fire, hail, sun, and other hazardous conditions
- Can pay for themselves in 5-7 years with utility cost savings
Arrange a Georgia Commercial Roof Inspection Today
You can count on KCI Roofing’s 50+ years of expertise to identify any problems your roof is having, and the proper courses for action. We are here to provide the customized service you require, and we will help keep your proper in good condition, leak-resistant, and energy-efficient for years to come.
Contact us today at (770) 464-0056 for a free, no-obligation roof inspection! You will see why so many are turning to our trusted team for answers.